Photo by Vlad Tchompalov on Unsplash
I've been working hard.
QA Automation Engineer
I can test, code, write, and teach. I've led teams.
I learn new things fast and play well with others.
I’m happiest when making a contribution.
- Middle Tier: Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ, MVC, EF
- Back End: ADO.NET, SQL, SQL Server, SSMSE
- Technical writing and technical editing, including API documentation
- DITA-XML-based authoring tools, such as Framemaker, RoboHelp, and easyDITA
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration
- Quality Assurance Analyst, DSI Global
- Customer Success Associate, Site 1001
- Technical Writer and Editor, DSI Global
- Learning Support Specialist, Technical Writer and Editor, Netsmart Technologies
- Technical Writer and Editor, Perceptive/Lexmark Software
- Inventory Control Specialist, Apple
- 2nd Grade Teacher, Sahuarita Unified School District
- Software Test Engineer, Technical Writer, IBM
- Centriq Training, Full Stack Web Developer Program
- University of Nebraska, Omaha, MFA in Writing
- University of Central Arkansas, BS in Education
- University of Central Arkansas, BS in Geography